Saturday 20 August 2011

BBC 6 Music!

Just a quick one, thought I would let you all know I was BBC 6 Music yesterday having a nice chat with Steve Lamacq on the phone! Was on for a good 10 minutes, managed to plug a local band called The Mexanines, who I like alot and are playing on the BBC Introducing stage at Leeds Fest and I even gave some of my friends a shout out! I kinda asked for a job aswell? Oh well if you don't ask, you don't get! So the two songs I had sent in were 'Plage' by Crystal Fighters and 'If Ever I Stray' by Frank Turner and when it came to it I went with Frank Turner, but then Steve played 'Plage' later on in the show anyway! Looking at the whole show playlist, it looked like a brilliant show! Going to have to listen to it in full later.

The one thing that everybody who has listened to it has mentioned is my accent and how good it sounds on the radio! Always nice to hear! Look out, one day soon I will be on 6 Music!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b013fj7h




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
19, student, studying radio production and commercial music production at Chester uni!